Life In 'Cruces – Feb Recap
Crushed It Month!!
It was a busy month – I crushed so
- Taxes DONE and PAID
- At least I am getting back a little bit of money from the state
- I packed a lot of stuff and worked on my move to Las Cruces
- I had a mid-month vacation – so many snow days and Diva Days
- I found a website that hosts all of my favorite computer magazines from the 80s
- Job II changed the way I get paid – resulting in more pay – YESS
Alright...I am ready for MARCH...long month, time change, lots of work, and lots of projects. I am also returning to my “No Spend, No Eat, No Play Month!!
What is my State of Mind?
Clear and focused! I am so ready to get this move over and to exhale. I am like Waiting to Exhale! I can't wait to exhale!
Welcome to MY Soon to be Life In ‘Cruces!!