Life In 'Cruces – Spring Is Coming
Busy First Weekend In March!
Spring is coming and I am sooo ready. I am ready for the time change, I am ready to get back to walking, I am ready for warm days/nights, and I am ready for road trips.
In less than two months, I am taking down my first load of totes/boxes to Las Cruces. I am beyond excited. I already have my moving truck booked and the storage space is reserved. I decided to make it simple for this move. I am going to keep the storage for a year and take my time unpacking boxes/totes. I usually move everything into the next place and rush to unpack. This time around...I am going to enjoy the next city first and then worry about unpacking.
the last “first week/weekend” of March, I have crushed a lot:
* I reserved the storage space in Las Cruces
* I received my State of NM tax refund
* I got the bathroom packed up – all of the storage cabinets sorted and packed
* Trained on Job III – I am transferring with this job!
* I'm on the fast track with my savings!
am ready for the new week and crushing it!!